Looking for a carbon road bike with the perfect combination of light weight, performance and comfort? The Shimano Ultegra-equipped Kestrel RT 1000 delivers it. With an 800k carbon frame that features an ultra-stiff head tube and bottom bracket, and rear stays and fork designed to absorb maximum road shock, the Kestrel RT 1000 SL is resilient, responsive and an absolute joy to ride.
- Kestrel 800K carbon frame with sculptured, H-shape seat stays to reduce road vibrations and maximize comfort.
- Kestrel custom carbon leg fork with 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered carbon steerer delivers solid, responsive handling
- Shimano Ultegra shifters and derailleurs for crisp and precise gear changes
- Vittoria Rubino Pro II tires deliver excellent responsiveness and traction
- Oval R700 dual-pivot brakes provide reliable braking power
- Oval W525 alloy clincher wheels are fast, light and durable
- Internal cable routing for a clean, uncluttered look and enhanced aerodynamics
|Color||Carbon / White / Green|
|Frame||800K Carbon Fiber With replaceable derailleur hanger|
|Fork||Kestrel custom carbon Leg w/ 1 1/8" - 1 1/2" tapered carbon steerer|
|Front Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano Ultegra, 10-speed|
|Crankset||Shimano Ultegra 50/34T (48cm, 51cm: 170mm; 53cm, 56cm: 172.5mm; 59cm, 60cm: 175mm)|
|Wheelset||700c: Oval W530 Alloy Clincher, 30mm F & R, 10sp|
|Tires||Vittoria Rubino Pro II Foldable, 700x23c|