Our certified bicycle mechanic will fully inspect, assemble and tune your bicycle to insure proper operation.
Our pro build service includes:
- Completely assemble the bicycle checking the alignment of the frame & fork
- Add additional lubrication
- Align and adjust the derailleurs
- Grease the pedal threads
- Align & tighten the crank sprockets and arms
- Position the saddle level and center it on the seatpost
- Attach the brakes and adjust them correctly
- Assemble the handlebars
- True the wheels
- We will then disassemble the bicycle just enough to fit it back into the shipping box, add more packing protection, and secure all movable parts to prevent any damage that might occur during transit.
Reassembly typically takes our customers only 10 to 15 minutes.