The Kestrel Talon is the very first aero bike designed
for both road and triathlon use. When tested against
the top aero road bikes in the industry, it’s the
outright winner. Designed to transition from a road
to triathlon bike, the Talon series fits all levels of
athlete, from the budding roadie to the tri vet.
- Aerodynamic tubing designed in the A2 Wind Tunnel for extraordinary speed.
- Blend of 800K high-modulus carbon fiber with 700K intermediate-modulus carbon fiber frame and fork for the perfect combination of lightweight and stiffness.
- Dual-platform geometry for a stable ride with both road and triathlon configuration.
- Kestrel EMS Pro seatpost for a wide range of saddle positions for both road and triathlon use.
- bike-type: Road
- bike-view: Yes
- brakes: Tektro Dual Pivot
- color: Carbon/Blue
- crankset: Oval Concepts 900 Carbon 53/39T (48cm, 52cm: 170mm; 55cm, 57cm: 172.5mm; 60cm: 175mm)
- fork: EMS Pro SL Carbon Steerer, 1 1/8”
- frame: Blend of 700K & 800K High Modulus Carbon Fiber
- front-derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, Braze On
- Type: Sporting Goods > Outdoor Recreation > Cycling > Bicycles > Road Bicycles
- rear-derailleur: Shimano Ultegra, 10-sp
- shifters: Shimano Ultegra STI
- tires: Hutchinson Atom Comp, 700x23c
- wheelset: Oval Concepts 700