Let us assemble and tune your bike
Our certified bicycle mechanic will fully inspect, assembly and tune your bicycle to insure it is in perfect condition.
Pro-Build Service will delay shipment by 2-4 business days.
Our certified bicycle mechanic will fully inspect, assemble and tune your bicycle to insure proper operation.
Our pro build service includes:
* Completely assemble the bicycle checking the alignment of the frame & fork
* Add additional lubrication
* Align and adjust the derailleurs
* Grease the pedal threads
* Align & tighten the crank sprockets and arms
* Position the saddle level and center it on the seatpost
* Attach the brakes and adjust them correctly
* Assemble the handlebars
* True the wheels
* We will then disassemble the bicycle just enough to fit it back into the shipping box, add more packing protection, and secure all movable parts to prevent any damage that might occur during transit.
Reassembly typically takes our customers only 10 to 15 minutes.
If you do not choose the pro build service, bikes will be sent to you Dealer Ready. Dealer ready bicycles are delivered to you 90% assembled and packed for shipping in the original manufacturer’s box in factory direct mint condition. The brakes, gears, and cables are not adjusted. Although the rear wheel is attached, the pedals, front wheel, handlebar, and seat are not attached.
- Type: Sporting Goods > Outdoor Recreation > Cycling > Bicycles