The Vilano TUONO is a winner in the inexpensive road bike category, thanks to its lightweight, durable frame and upgraded features. It is ideal for the occasional or new cyclists and those seeking a long-term association with cycling on group or charity rides. Our Customer Service department is happy to assist during the purchase process and thereafter!
Affordable road cycling is a concept we are familiar with. Any cyclist who enjoys riding, who is beginning to take biking seriously and adding miles in the saddle will absolutely love the Vilano TUONO the lightest bike in its class. This Vilano bike is a step up from the basic road bikes available and is perfect for entry-level riding.
Vilano TUONO 21 Speed Shimano Features:
- The Vilano TUONO Aluminum road bike 21 speed Shimano assures easy shifting and can handle various riding situations!
- Along with the 21 speed Shimano system, the bike also features a durable yet light 6061 aluminum frame.
- The Vilano Tuonoï¿½s Shimano drivetrain is sustained by the A050 handlebar mounted shifters and front & rear derailleurs.
- The comfortable saddle, easy to maneuver handlebar, and responsive brakes combine to make this entry-level Vilano road bike a game-changer in its class.
- bike-type: Road
- bike-view: Yes
- brakes: Cantilever
- crankset: Forged Alloy 50/40/30
- fork: Hi-Ten 700c 1 1/8" Threadless
- frame: Aluminum
- front-derailleur: Shimano
- Type: Sporting Goods > Outdoor Recreation > Cycling > Bicycles > Road Bicycles
Vilano suggestion chart. Please call if you have sizing questions (855) ROAD-BIKE
- handlebar: Alloy 6061 25.4mm
- headset: 1 1/8" Integrated
- rear-derailleur: Shimano Tourney
- saddle: Urban Comfort
- shifters: Shimano A050 SIS Handlebar Mounted
- stem: Alloy bore: 25.4mm
- tires: 700c x 25c
- use-images-as-swatches: 1
- wheelset: 700c Doubled Walled CNC Machined Sides